6 Keys To Save Your Time and Money
(People make when arranging their own approval)
1. Using qualified Design and Drafting service for your process;
2. There are other options for approvals besides going through the council;
3. Try to understand well the planning and building controls for your submission;
4. Make sure you get the advice from the council in writing, or you will not follow the instruction properly;
5. Do not prepare the drawing on your own without referring to the council’s planning regulations and required list;
6. Call us to get free advice before submission for a proper lodge-in.